04 February 2009

Hi there

I tend to write. In class when I'm not paying attention, in a car when I'm bored, on a plane when I'm trying to forget the pressure in my head 'cause I'm congested, and the napkin was there, etc. Also, I figure now is as good a time as any to start a blog so that what I write can have some sort of organization.

Plus, I'm in Guatemala, and I miss people.

So here is an update:
I go to school down the street from here at a place called San Carlos. I already feel odd because I only understand about half of what their 800 miles per hour tongues are saying, but also I haven't had a uniform. But today, one of the girls in my ward brought me her old one. So now I have the cool warm green sweater that I like, two shirts that are too small, and a plaid, pleated skirt that makes me feel a little more reavealing because it comes higher than I'm used to, and the pleats make it really open. But it's better than nothing.

Also, my brother got his mission call. You can see a video of it (with me watching on webcam) at his blog:
www.ithinkpoorly.blogspot.com. I'm so excited for him.

Also, I started a blog. ...bet you never would have guessed...

There that is,
Josie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Josie jos... cool blog! It will be fun to follow what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you, mija - so write more and more!

    ReplyDelete