09 November 2010

has it really been so long?

I keep promising myself I'll post something here really soon.
I keep promising myself I'll get a post up about Maya's birthday, and all the rest of October.
I keep promising myself I'll complete the half-written-or-less posts that have begun to build up.
I keep promising myself I'll have time sometime.


I keep promising myself I'll finish homework in a decent time-frame, too.


I'll keep those promises, Self.  Just keep being patient.

(see? now i've just kept that first promise!)

:)
myself

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you. :) And see you, too...we go to the same shule (ha, Megamind) and have seen each other...three times, maybe? Sigh. Anyway, I like your leafy design. :) A lot, actually....
    ...keep in touch...

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete