16 June 2010

i heart art

Sometimes I'm intimidated by the pure, developed talent there is in the world. Usually that intimidation becomes inspiration for me to either get better at what I can't do well, or do more of what I love to do. (Usually write.) Most intimidated inspiration comes from the visual field. Often on blogs LOOK!

Photos:
Ashley Thalman took pictures when my sister got married.
My cousin Lindsay recently got into photography, and she's quite good.
On the other side of the family, my cousin Jordan takes awesome pictures too.

Other Visuals:
Hannah Hillam is amazing. Also, she draws/paints/etc.s well.
Olivia's blog shows off her graphic design skills lots.


That's it for now I guess. There are plenty more, but I am not going list them yet...
This post has been a long time in coming... Like... since Sean's birthday or so.
Anyone else know of any?

2 comments:

  1. You forgot me :P J/k

    They're all so talented :o I wish I were that cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I should have put you!

    You really are a FANTASTIC photographer. :D

    ReplyDelete