30 March 2010

a post i'm posting late

(Today is actually the thirtieth. But this belongs on the 25th.)

Olivia Cherie Juárez Knudsen.
Oliviack, maybe? Maybe.
She's older, and she's wiser.
She can raise her eyebrow, too.
(Like, really, though. She means it
when she raises it at you.)
She quite enjoys her major.
(A designer-- graphic'ly.)
She's GOOD at it. I've seen her
work with simplicity
and show so well whatever
she meant to get across.
(Kind of like that eyebrow
which just tells you it's the boss.)

There's lot's more to her. She's the oldest, of course there is. It isn't hard to tell, though, because she's very real. And very much her own character.

Olivia, I love you very much. Happy 25 on 25, even though that's sort of old news. I still think it's exciting. Sorry I didn't do this when it was your actual birthday. We'll just say I was busy helping you celebrate, okay?

Okay.

Cool.

Love you,
jos

No comments:

Post a Comment