05 August 2010

oainaflkae

Smacking the keyboard with my fingers can sometimes solve a problem.  [see this post's title]


Right now, I'm sitting on Sean's bed.  He's sitting at his macasaurus with his new computer game.  Ashton is here too.

This was a few minutes ago:


Sean was playing his game.  
He'd been explaining things to Ashton as he played, 
but had been silent for a short while.  
Both were fixedly staring at the screen like it was a professor teaching them a lecture.

I wasn't paying much attention to them.  
I was reading on the bed behind them.  
But then Ashton moved, and the corner-of-my-eye noticed.  So I turned to watch him.

He maintained his trance-stare as he slid off the stool.  
He snuck his legs in front of Sean's, 
whose trance was also left unbroken.  

Ashton tiptoed as Sean lifted.  
Fluidly, 
mundanely, 
colorlessly, 
Ashton sat on Sean's lap.  

And nothing happened. 
 The game kept going.




              But it was great!  I'm still smiling from it!
I like brothers.
:)
Ya todo.
Jo

1 comment:

  1. I love situations like this, they are such tender memories! Thanks for sharing :)
    Oh, and I love your title and how you got it. I like it a lot. ;)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete