19 July 2010

i don't do anything on the computer these days

It's not like there are a shortage of computers in my house. 

It's not like I don't write.  (LOTS.)

It's not like I have nothing to do on the computer.



I just don't.  
Olivia has been using my computer while she's staying here....  
Ummmm, That's all I've got.

As far as saying stuff goes, I officially have nothing.


... That doesn't happen very often.  







Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, five minutes later, that still hasn't changed.  So I'll just click publish.  Yup.
That's all.
jos

3 comments:

  1. Well, thanks for updating some, anyway. :) Hey, guess what!? You're cool. Have a nice day, Sunshine. :)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah, I'M using your computer... like last night? NOT. :)

    and of course i don't EVER use anyone's computer except for yours. mm?

    anyway, i'll forgive this slip since you made such a nice comment on my blog. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when I wrote this post, you were using it lots more. And yeah, you borrow other computers too. :)

    I was just kind of trying to find a topic, and that was all that came to mind.

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete