08 February 2010

word verification

Usually posting a comment in the blogosphere requires word verification. These make sure than all commenters are human. They entertain me. I started to collect some of them, because they were very close to actual words, and sometimes, they just had the right sound. Here's my short list:
wheepi,
throtch,
prevenic,
dousl,
baniz,
arthman,
custain,
blingarb,
tazabs,
bioniti,
aculani,
suppidsc.

Sometimes I wonder if I like words a little too much. Then I remember that's impossible.

Anyway, that's my not-so-word list. I could keep adding to it, but then I'd never actually say anything about it.
The end!
Josie

1 comment:

  1. Blingarb is my favorite. What would that even be used for? "Nice blingarb." Hmmm...

    Oh, and I'm going to link to your blog from mine.

    ReplyDelete